jueves, 30 de diciembre de 2010

My 2010 In Movies

So, 2010 is living its last hours and there's been plenty of cinema this year. I must say the quality hasn't been really good, in my opinion. Too many sequels, superheroes and all that stuff that I've watched anyways (sometimes really wanting the movie to finish, I confess), LOL. Still, I miss quality and stories that move my spirit and make me think. Hollywood needs talented writers!! They exist but they are not given a chance! Take some risks sometimes! I'm one of those people who like to put in the main character's shoes. I like to cry, smile, feel nervous, frightened or laugh when I'm told a story. That hasn't happened much this year, that's why I'm making this reflection.

109, I've counted. Not bad considering there are 365 days in a year. Let's surpass this mark in 2011! My fave films of the years, um, clearly Inception, Black Swan, A Single Man, Rabbit Hole. A bit of Downey Jr, Cruise, Brosnan and Streep always make me happy. Weaknesses that one has.

Here's the list, how many have you seen?

Sherlock Holmes
Up In The Air
The Lovely Bones
Precious
It's Complicated
Leap Year
The Fourth Side
Did You Hear About The Morgans?
Daybreakers
Nine
Love Happens
The Stepfather
Motherhood
Percy Jackson and The Lightening Thief
Shutter Island
Crazy Heart
Alice in Wonderland
Green Zone
Dear John
Remember Me
The Back Up Plan
Date Night
Spanish Movie
Iron Man 2
Killers
The Crazies
Letters To Juliet
The Losers
The New Daughter
Sex And The City 2
Knight & Day
Grown Ups
Fix
Eclipse
Shrek Forever After
The Ghostwriter
Nanny Mcphee and The Big Bang
The Sorcerer's Apprentice
The Greatest
Kick Ass
Inception
Salt
The Private Lives of Pippa Lee
Chloe
Toy Story 3
The Bounty Hunter
Prince of Persia
Despicable Me
The Joneses
El Mal Ajeno
The A Team
Splice
The Rebound
Hierro
Dinner For Schmucks
New York, I Love You
Paris, Je T'Aime
Legion
Predators
The Switch
The Expendables
I Love You Philip Morris
Piranha 3D
Fantastic Mr. Fox
Greenberg
Cheri
Resident Evil 3D: Afterlife
The American
The Last Exorcism
Gainsbourg
Repo Men
Going The Distance
Monsters
Eat, Pray, Love
Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
A Single Man
The Social Network
RED
Saw 3D
Paranormal Activity 2
The Kids Are All Right
Due Date
Skyline
Harry Potter and the Deathly Shadows: Part 1
Unstoppable
Buried
Didi Hollywood
Megamind
Rabbit Hole
The Next Three Days
The Tourist
Life As We Know It
Tron: Legacy
Black Swan
Somewhere
Tangled
The Extra Man
For Coloured Girls
Little Fockers
Every Dat
Stone
Biutiful
Los Ojos de Julia
Never Let Me Go
I'm Still Here
The Town
Let Me In
You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario